The MacGyver among programmers.
Tec nerds and software developers from Tyrol and Berlin. Specialists with joy in their work. Full-stack programmers with an eye for the whole.
CEO and Project Manager
- Project Management
- Specialization in web development with PHP and Drupal
- Node.js, React
- REST, JSON:API, GraphQL
- Amazon- und Google-Services
- FreeNAS, FreeBSD, ZFS und Linux
Software architect with focus on frontend & UX development.
- Backend: PHP, NodeJS and Go
- Frontend: React, NextJS, VueJS, Nuxt
- Experience with fully decoupled web applications
- Experience with Docker and Docker Swarm
- Software development on Linux
- Server administration on Linux-based systems
Sven Knittel Dipl.-Ing.
Software architect, application development
- Apprenticeship as data processing clerk, studies in technical computer science
- Since 1994 in IT business, since 2000 freelancer
- Application development Windows/Linux (Cobol, VB.NET, C/C++, Assembler)
- Web development (Front-/Backend) with PHP (Drupal, XtCommerce)
- Database programming (MySQL, MsSQL, MS Access, SAP ABAP)
Andreas Schäfer BSc
Software architect and backend developer.
- 2005 Degree in Computer and Information Science
- has been working as a freelance software developer in Berlin since 2005
- 2016 first contact to wunderwerk with the first joint project
- enjoys designing and developing web services and distributed systems
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL) and NoSQL database systems (CouchDB/Redis)
David Obwaller MSc
Software architect, backend & frontend developer.
- Graduated in computer science in Innsbruck
- broad technical interest
- App development (iOS)
- Web development with PHP (WordPress, Drupal) und Ruby on Rails
- Computer graphics with WebGL (three.js, A-Frame) und SDL
- Software development on UNIX-like systems (GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, macOS)
- Scripting and Automation
- Server-Administration (Linux, FreeBSD)
- Knowledge in network technology and databases
- Knowledge in software testing
Do you want to be a wunderworker?
Are you looking for an office community and sharing our interests?
Then we would be happy if you simply contact us!