The MacGyver among programmers.
Tec nerds and software developers from Tyrol and Berlin. Specialists with joy in their work. Full-stack programmers with an eye for the whole.
CEO and Project Manager
- Project Management
- Specialization in web development with PHP and Drupal
- Node.js, React
- REST, JSON:API, GraphQL
- Amazon- und Google-Services
- FreeNAS, FreeBSD, ZFS und Linux
David Obwaller MSc
Software architect, backend & frontend developer.
- Graduated in computer science in Innsbruck
- broad technical interest
- App development (iOS)
- Web development with PHP (WordPress, Drupal) und Ruby on Rails
- Computer graphics with WebGL (three.js, A-Frame) und SDL
- Software development on UNIX-like systems (GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, macOS)
- Scripting and Automation
- Server-Administration (Linux, FreeBSD)
- Knowledge in network technology and databases
- Knowledge in software testing
Andreas Schäfer BSc
Software architect and backend developer.
- 2005 Degree in Computer and Information Science
- has been working as a freelance software developer in Berlin since 2005
- 2016 first contact to wunderwerk with the first joint project
- enjoys designing and developing web services and distributed systems
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL) and NoSQL database systems (CouchDB/Redis)
Do you want to be a wunderworker?
Are you looking for an office community and sharing our interests?
Then we would be happy if you simply contact us!